Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween a Haunting














October 25th was our ward Halloween Party, well our last ward anyway. Our ward got split last Sunday but we went to the Halloween party anyway. I made some White Chili to contribute to the chili dinner and I won 1st place out of 12-13 different chili's!

That was fun, (It was Docena's recipe).

Addy went as a Lady bug, I went as a speed bump, (I dressed all in black and put a yellow paper over my belly that said 'Caution: Speed Bump') and Lauren went as Clark Kent/Superman with a Goatee, he is currently growing a goatee, and I really like it.

We also decorated our trunk for the Trunk or Treat event. That was alot of fun. I cut our several black spiders and put them into spider webs that hung all around the trunk. Pumpkins and other decorations were taped around the car. Inside we had a bunch of candy with a walking pumpkin man a crawling skeleton arm (over the candy) that the kids loved. Some young ones were scared enough that we needed to hand them the candy.

I've been getting into making Christmas Cards, since I just got a Cricut Machine. They have been really fun to make as well. Lauren and I still share our favorite hobby together of playing games, and he is a great provider for our family. Michael, my brother get's home from the mission he served in Romania in 5 weeks! We are so excited to see him and introduce him to his two new nieces Adalyne and Lucy.


Adalyne is such a talkative girl, she really enjoys pretend play. We recently went to the park, and she had a blast! I have some more really fun video's attached as well as the Halloween photo's and videos below:


No comments: