Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring














Hey, It's been awhile since I've written, simply because school finals have been overwhelming. I have finished my yoga and zumba classes, and I'm done with one to the two finals in my Spanish. I completed the Oral Spanish test last night, which I got 96% on, I'm so happy, and now I'm preparing for the language department test.

Today, it's rainy and cold. So, we are staying inside the house. Addy had a great idea, we decided to paint faces. So, here I took some pictures of the way cute faces. Addy wanted the usual, a butterfly face, and cole, I just decided to give him a tiger face.

Also, we went bowling recently as a family, and I decided to get some cute pics with them there too, as well as them gardening in their grandma and grandpa Stroud's backyard.

Also , you will see some other video's of the kids in different places being cute, I just thought they would be fun to share.

By the way, the picture of Addy on the floor, is when she is dancing crazy at the bowling alley, to the music that's on.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer, you are such a good mom! You do a fabulous job on the face painting. You are so good to take videos and post them for us to see. Even with the tiger face and the costume, you can tell that Coleman still loves and thinks about cars. What a boy!