Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're in this together!





So, today is a typical day at the Roundy house. We painted, (which you will be able to see the pictures of,) Colored, and played alot. The kids even got a chance to 'live life on the edge-by coloring on the walls!

So, here is a bit on thoughts on each event so far today...

This morning Coleman threw a tantrum for 20 minutes because he didn't want his clothes on him :) What a silly boy. He prefers to live his life the way he came in it, NAKED.
Then, as I was cleaning the Living Room, Addy came into the room and asked me not to be angry with her- after a while of coaxing she told me that she and Coleman decided to color on the walls. But what I thought was so cute, is that when I put them into time out ( they sit in there high chairs for the same amount of minutes as their age) I saw Cole reach out and grab Addy's hand, while they were both crying. It was as if they were both saying
"Were in this together" So, I got a cute pic of them holding hands while in time out.





So, after this, I figured, they must need more time with me- so we took a break and painted. So, here is some pictures of the painting that we did. Notice the difference between Addy's painting area and picture compared to Colemans. Also, notice how messy they each are. I find that interesting and comical.

2 comments:

Greg and Susan Stroud said...

Sorry about the walls but not about the memories! You will enjoy the memories for years :)

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

You are a GREAT mom, Jennifer. You recognized that they needed you and an activity and what a fun activity you provided.

Fun and colorful pictures kids.

Thanks for sharing their activities with me.

Love, Mom Roundy