Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gratitude

So, as you all know, I'm taking a few school classes in the evenings. So, yestesterday as I was dropping my kids off to be watched while I go to school, one of my neighbors saw me, and mentioned that she was suprised that I was without my children, and then I proceeded to tell her I was going to school, she said she was impressed- and that was pretty cool. Well, that got me thinking....It is pretty cool that I can go to school, while being a mom. It' s pretty cool that I have such wonderful loving people that support me in the endeavor. So, I just wanted to say....

.......... that I am grateful to be blessed with a wonderful husband who is willing to work full-time so I can be a stay at home mom AND that he is willing to go to work early so that I can go to school. I am also grateful that I have such a wonderful friend who is willing to watch my kids. I am grateful to my family who offer up such good support at this time and the support that have offered our family in the past.I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, and I just wanted to say to him, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO , Your work doesn't go unnoticed.


Today we went to Wal-mart, YAY! What fun! So, at the wal-mart close by there is a fishtank that we always go see, it's become an event that we get to do when we go shopping. So, I recorded a cute movie of the kids looking at the fish, that you can see. ( Sadly, before I could catch it on tape, Cole was pressing his face up against the fish tanks, and was saying 'hey guys' repeatedly to them, it was the cutest thing)



What else was so cute , is in the movie you'll see that he starts to hit the fish tank, that's becuase if you listen closely ( sorry my phone speakers are not that good) Addy says 'let's scare'em' and then coleman follows is big sister and says 'ets are'm' and addy hits the tank and then coleman follows her example. :)

Later in the store, Addy and Coleman entertain themselves by running around and chasing eachother, then when Coleman get's lost, (I"ll be on the sidelines watching him, but he can't see me) he's yell as loud as possible "ADDeeY! Until he finds her. Heh heh

2 comments:

Greg and Susan Stroud said...

WE LOVE LAUREN!!! He is the greatest - thanks for being so supportive.

Kids are great to watch at new events. Can't wait to see them at the pool.

Love, Mom Stroud

Lauren (Kip Mylo) said...

Thanks honey! I love you too! You're doing an amazing job.

And thanks to everyone else who watches our kids and reads this blog too! We owe you!